| | > Download Free Trial > FAQ > Article
Jasob just got better!
What's New in Jasob 4.2
* Updated system names.
* Fixed bug with obfuscation of arrow operator.
What's New in Jasob 4.1
* Fixed bug with obfuscation of certain CSS selectors.
* Fixed bug with saving settings for individual name occurrences in strings.
* Fixed bug with preserving a space between adjacent server side code after the obfuscation.
What's New in Jasob 4.0
* NEW! Added support for HTML 5, CSS 3, SVG, jQuery and jQuery UI.
* NEW! Improved algorithm for obfuscated names generation.
* Fixed bug with dots and arbitrary number of backslashes in a row in file paths.
For more information, download Jasob User's Guide (.chm, 1.23 MB).
| || |
Jasob is used by hundreds of companies and individuals to protect and optimize their Web content.
Matt Wilson, Director, USA Development & Support, CAFM Solutions Inc.
software for visual Web automation and Web testing. We found Jasob easy to use with a very powerful command line interface, so we can integrate it seamlessly into our build process. Jasob is a great addition to our development toolbox."
Mathias Roth, iOpus Inc.
Brent Matzelle, CEO, Hovitate LLC
"...Jasob has been most valuable in the development of BaseCase Interactive
. The GUI allowed us fine-grained control of the specifics of the obfuscation, a necessity on our large project. That it could be invoked from the command-line allowed us to integrate it smoothly with our development process, saving valuable time."
Gijs Hubben, Basecase GmbH
"...We have used Jasob for several projects and found it to be an easy to use, effective obfuscator. It is the best value application around with all the functionality we need. Jasob also provide great technical support whenever we have had any questions. Highly recommended!"
Rob McMahon, www.mapchannels.com
Rich Andrews, CTO, SmartWebDesign LLC
"...The wonderful professionals at Genesis Mobile have been very adaptive to our needs, they always listen to what the customer needs which makes them a class organization to work with."
Samer Bazzi, KoolIM LLC
Partial Client List
- Cisco Systems
- Open Text
- Swisscom / Innovations
- LEAD Technologies
- Saxo Bank
- Genesys Conferencing
- Samsung Fire & Marine Insurance
- Reuters Financial Software
- Industrial Technology Research Institute of Taiwan
- Lenel Systems International
- Neuf Cegetel
- Synergy International Systems
- Navio Systems
- Archer Technologies
- Ortikon Interactive
- Box UK
- Donlen Corporation
- GATCO Technologies